1 . He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。
2 . I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。
3 . I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。
4 . I‘m your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!
5 . I am too tired to speak. 我累得说不出活来。
6 . It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。
7 . Keep your temper under control. 不要发脾气。
8 . 你也许没有若隐若现的酒窝,但你的微笑月闭花羞,鱼沉雁落。
9 . Let’s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。
10 . How long have you been here? 你在这里多久了?
11 . 你娉婷婉约的风姿,娇艳俏丽的容貌,妩媚得体的举止,优雅大方的谈吐,一开始就令我刮目相看。
12 . You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
13 . 平心而论,你虽和“巧笑倩兮,美目盼兮”的形象有距离,但你肤色白皙,身材苗条,五官端正而显得秀气,颇有“清水出芙蓉”之感。
14 . It‘s a fine day。 今天是个好天。
15 . I‘ll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。
16 . 你也许没有一簇樱唇两排贝齿,但你的谈吐也高雅脱俗,机智过人。
17 . I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。
18 . I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。
19 . Do l have to 非做不可吗?
20 . Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。