1 . Is your pale I wait,irony my obsession.是你苍白了我的等待,讽刺了我的执着。
2 .
3 . Forward! That is the battle cry.Leave ideologies for the Armchair General,does me no good. 勇往直前这是我的作战口号,纸上谈兵那一套于我无益。
4 . Somethings we couldn't understand when we were young; when we finally understood, we are not young anymore.有些事情,当我们年轻的时候无法懂得,当我们懂得的时候已不再年轻。
5 . If you were a cactus,I'd endure all the pain just to hug you. 就算你是一个仙人掌,我也愿意忍受所有的疼痛来拥抱你。
6 . I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
7 . The stronger your heart is, the brighter your smile will be. 内心越强大,笑的越漂亮。
8 . Among thousands of people, you meet those you've met. Through thousands of years, with the boundlessness of time, you happen to meet them, neither earlier nor a bit too late.于千万人之中,遇见你所遇见的人;于千万年之中,时间的无涯荒野里,没有早一步,也没有晚一步,刚巧赶上了。
9 . If I stumble,I won't crumble. 若非爱得太勇,就不会摔得太惨。
10 . When love is not madness, it is not love. 如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。
11 . Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.——心之所愿,无所不成。
12 . I love you not for who you are, but for who I am with you. 我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前可以是谁。
13 . Let life be beautiful like summer flowers,death like autumn leaves. 使生如夏花般绚烂,死如秋叶般静美。
14 . There is a time in life that is full of uneasiness.We have no other choice but to face it. 生命中总有那么一段时光,充满不安,可是除了勇敢面对,我们别无选择。
15 . A great love will outlast time, endure hardship, overcome distance, and withstand longing.好的爱情,战得胜时间,抵得住流年,经得起离别,受得住想念。
16 . If I am not the crown, I can't protect you; If I have the crown, I can't hug you. 如果我没有王冠,我就不能保护你;但,如果我拥有王冠,我就不能拥抱你。
17 . It’s enough to have two luckiness in life-one is to meet you and the other is to have and to hold you till death do us part.人生只要两次幸运便好,一次遇到你,一次走到底。
18 . If the whole world betrays you, I will be behind of you, betraying the whole world.如果全世界都背叛你,我会站在你身后,背叛全世界。
19 . You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
20 . Thou hast rhy seat in the inmost shrine of my heart. 你已经安坐在我心灵深处的圣殿。