1 . Accept how you feel but don't let feelings rule you. You are in control. You are not their slave. 接受自己的感情,但别让自己受控于此。你是真正的主导者,而不是感情的奴隶。
2 . For others, but to live for yourself. 要替别人著想,但为自己而活。
3 . 我本来以为我会有一场轰轰烈烈的复习,现在连作业做完都是个问题。
4 . You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too. 不知道什么是忧伤,就不会真正感激幸福。
5 . 最难过的是我们已经分开了,而你却还在我的记忆里嚣张。
6 . 忘字上面是个亡,下面是个心,想要忘记谁,只有死了心。
7 . 我们要做一个有深度的姑娘,有脾气的女流氓,有教养的淑女。
8 . I love you, in the first seconds I met you will know, I'm sorry it took so long time to recover this feeling, I just stuck with life. 我爱你,在遇到你的第一秒我就知道了,真抱歉花了这么长时间来追回这种感觉,我只是被生活缠住了。
9 . Why did you so mean to me?I need love,or die.你为什么对我如此吝啬?我需要爱,或是死亡?
10 . 原来喜欢不可以伪装,原来快乐不可以假装,原来永远和瞬间一样。
11 . “你的拖延症愈发严重。”“是啊,说好的不爱你一拖又是好几年。”
12 . The hard part isn’t making the decision. It’s living with it. 做出决定并不困难,困难的是接受决定。
13 . 一些人,越看越陌生,一些事,越想越心痛。
14 . 如果你喜欢上了一个学霸,那么首先你要努力学习让自己也成为学霸,这样你们才有可能齐头并进比翼双飞;如果你喜欢上一个学渣,那你更要努力学习成为一个学霸,这样才有资本在老师面前光明正大粘着学渣;如果你谁都不喜欢了,那么你还是要努力学习让自己成为学霸,这样你就能很骄傲的搬出一个为何单身的理由了。
15 . Everyone has something they're good at. I've always been stupid, but I'm good at this.每个人都有他擅长的东西。我总是很笨,但这就是我擅长的。
16 . Always like this. 总是如此。
17 . I won't insult your intelligence by explaining it to you. 我就不给你解释了,省得说我侮辱你智商。
18 . My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes. 我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了它的天空。
19 . You're not going to lose me. You've given me a taste for life. I wanna be happy. Sleep in a bed, have roots. And you'll never be alone again.你不会失去我。你让我尝到了生活的滋味。我想要快乐。睡在床上,有自己的根。你永远不会再孤独了。
20 . Is life always this hard,or is it just when you are a kid? 人生总是那么痛苦吗?还是只有小时候是这样?